Scalqa features a unified value container framework, which includes traditional collections and other value holding objects like: stream, property, option, etc.
All containers are designed with a single vision, have consistent naming, are interoperable and (in most cases) specializable for primitives.
Top level collections include:
- Collection is the framework root trait
- Idx is index accessible collection of values (trait)
- Lookup is key accessible collection of values (trait)
- Buffer is growable indexed collection (class)
- >< is immutable pack of values, indexed collection (class)
Top level non-collections include: